No Shell

Oktober 07, 2019


Is there a word for the moment you spilled
a coffee on a stranger’s white skirt knitted,
when you said ‘sorry’ and she said,
‘alright’.
When you were leaving she was there
staring at the dirty gift from her late,
mother.

Sometimes one does not realize
carving a wound on someone else.

I’ve seen them leaving yesterday after
spilling sewage of a thousand liter
and I,
am still here taking a glance at him after
a very long argument
‘I know you hurt’.

Why you men so shy showing no shell?
Does it mean you prick kicked by a drake?
O my man, I understanding,
being left behind is an offending.
But do not you dare to leave me blind
with my own mind.

Malang, 7 October 2019 - Fourteen A Kopi

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

ON INSTAGRAM @LILISNURHA

Subscribe