I.

September 25, 2019


Realizing today everything becomes emotional. Looking at photograph
got me teary eyes.
Been a long time since the last we met, so does my parents. Remembering
things that shouldve been done
got me broken.
I’ve been living in the family’s expectation,
and these messy responsibilities must
disappoint them.

Told me Ive grown up
little did they know Ive been enough.
when the only choice was giving up
since everything seemed nought.

Yesterday the rain was just trying to imitate my mind,
trumble rumble mumble stumble
told me either to put it down on a paper or wait till December.
I ain’t I am faint.
Yesterday the sun was just trying to confess my brain,
concealed buried dimmed
by the rain didn’t make her less or last.
I ain’t I am exhausted.
I am neither the rain nor the sun,
I.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

ON INSTAGRAM @LILISNURHA

Subscribe