ABOUT ME

Agustus 01, 2019







Hello. 

Welcome to my cup of tea. 

My name is Lilis. I’m a scorpio, Indonesian, born in October 30th. Deciding welcoming this old friend for what happened recently. I’ve lots of things to share, but after telling people, I didn’t get any satisfaction, happiness, or other good feelings you name it. Instead, the more I tell people, the more I feel agitated I don’t know why. Many things I can’t say out loud, yet I’ll always find a way to put it into words. At this point, I thought, I need a platform where I can share every single thing without setting any boundaries.

I’m an over-thinker, so basically I used to be afraid of writing cause I thought that people gonna judge me even laugh at me. And most importantly, I feel that I'm not good at writing. But after all, who cares anyway. 

The best thing is that after finishing my very first writing in this blog, really, I’ve never imagined that the feeling will be this relieved. Although writing personal stuff isn’t my thing actually, but yeah...I’m further gonna make it as the poems platform cause they are mostly cheesy, personal, and I do not want anyone reads them, or my pictures gallery mostly captured from my phone to make it less boring. In a more serious note: I love capturing moments.

If you accidentally find this and have any concerns, please feel free to contact me through my email lilisnurhaa@gmail.com or instagram. I would love to read your comments and stories. 

Have a nice day and thank you so much for reading my blog.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

ON INSTAGRAM @LILISNURHA

Subscribe